Staff Accountant – Entrepreneurial Services Group
As a Staff Accountant, you will help support our growth, identify and seize new business opportunities and work closely with team leads in our Entrepreneurial Services Group. We provide an exceptional opportunity to develop professionally through exposure to tax and accounting projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, good communication skills, and a reasonable knowledge of tax and accounting principles.
- Prepare accounting services which may include recording transactions in ledgers, trial balances and financial statements.
- Prepare account reconciliations, supporting workpapers for balance sheet accounts and depreciation and amortization schedules
- Prepare payroll tax, sales tax, annual reports and 1099s
- Ensure proper GAAP accounting on Client’s financial statements
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to work closely with clients to answer questions or to collect necessary information for tax and Entrepreneurial Services Group requirements
- CPA license, or currently working toward passing CPA exam is a plus
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with a 20-50 person or large regional accounting firm is a plus
Please apply here.