Accounting Services Manager – Entrepreneurial Services Group
As an Accounting Services Manager, you will help support our growth and lead the Entrepreneurial Services Group team. The Entrepreneurial Services Group provides non-disclosure financial statement preparation, bookkeeping services, payroll services, sales tax, small individual and small business tax return preparation. We provide an exceptional opportunity to develop professionally through exposure to tax and accounting projects. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, good communication skills, and a strong background in GAAP Accounting. Previous public accounting experience a plus.
- Maintain primary responsibility for assigned clients and client projects, while monitoring workflow and due dates for assigned projects.
- Help develop Senior and Staff accountants both technically and professionally through their career.
- Review accounting services which may include recording transactions in ledgers, trial balances and financial statements. Review account reconciliations, supporting workpapers for balance sheet accounts and depreciation and amortization schedules.
- Ensure proper GAAP accounting on Client’s financial statements.
- Analytical review of client’s financial statements.
- Review payroll tax, sales tax, annual reports and 1099s.
- Handle routine client questions and provide accounting and business consulting as needed.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Assist in the review of individual and business tax returns, optional.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 7-12 years of experience in all phases of general accounting including general ledger, month end close, account reconciliation, financial statement preparation.
- Strong GAAP accounting background.
- Ability to manage multiple engagement and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- CPA or EA license.
- Ability to work closely with clients and staff.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good computer skills (Excel).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with a 20-50 person or large regional accounting firm is a plus.
- QuickBooks knowledge or ProAdvisor Certification is a plus.
Please apply here.