You are invited to a webinar hosted by Tighe, Kress & Orr!
This session will be a deep dive into the recent Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act of 2020.
Date: Friday, April 3, 2020
Time: 12:00pm CST
On March 27, 2020 President Trump signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
At a cost of $2.2 trillion this act contains stimulus incentives to support small businesses and their employees, as well as changes to the tax code effecting 2018 & 2019 tax years.
Among the incentives are:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans for small business
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Tax law change affecting businesses
- Changes to the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017
- Individual stimulus rebate payments
- Individual tax law changes
You MUST register in advance for this webinar and space is limited.
Please register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_M1IhfWX2QbGti80IrdBjQQ
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.